My New Life Chapter

So, after graduating from uni, I am in the midst of my job hunting episode and I feel overwhelmed. It’s really tiring when you not only search for jobs but also have to create cover letter for applying via email or other job websites. I know it’s just copying and pasting a couple of words and sentences, but you also need to know atleast what the company names is, what the job desk name is, and try to connect the job with your experiences. And sometimes, I do not have the experience for the job which I am applying for. So, I am frustrated and I have missed a lot of opportunities.

I realize that I am a mediocre student. I mean, my own portfolio it just so-so. My skills are just average and I don’t have any organizational or job experiences. It’s hard for me because I am a person who really scared to make a choice, let alone be brave enough to step out of my own safe zone.

This is why my cousin can work in different field from his major and I cannot. I fear if I do different job from my major, I can't handle it. I can't do it because I had no idea how it works. I mean, imagine if someone applies for an account officer position but doesn't know what they're doing. Yep, that's me. I don’t know what account officers do, what digital marketing does, or what relationship manager does.

I don’t know! 

This is bothering me, and I am running out of time. Lately, some HRD texted me. She wants to interview me via WA today, and I am willing to do it. I practiced for 1 hour before the interview. And yeah, the interview I had in the afternoon turned out well. And you know what? She texted me after the interview and test that I passed the job interview. Uhhh thank God!

But then I have another fear, could I be good in my job? Or could my anxiety not come back again? How do I make conversation with my peers or clients? What question I should ask in a work situation, I mean, if they start a conversation with me?

Yeah, there you go. Man, I just don't want to think about all of it. So let it flow gem, everything will be okay. If it’s not, that’s fine, that’s life. It always like that…

Komentar

Postingan TerHot!!

FANGIRLING : ABOUT MIZUKI ITAGAKI

Review Manga : Hikaru no Go (By Yumi Hotta & Takeshi Obata)

Fangirling : Kumpulan Foto-foto Mizuki Itagaki

Review Film : XXX Return of Xander Cage

maapin yakk!!! T.T