My Hope

I have been struggling with an anxiety disorder for years. It makes me feel like I want to die every day. My anxiety stems from past traumatic experiences and my highly sensitive nature (I'm not sure if I am a highly sensitive person or not, but I am quite moody). It has manifested as OCD and social anxiety. Because of this, I have developed a bad habit of daydreaming. Why? Because I don't like to face reality. I fear it. So, I procrastinate on my duties, tasks, and work by daydreaming in order to escape from all my responsibilities. Oh, I feel really sinful. I want to change and become a better person. I want to become a more productive person. God, forgive me and allow me to live my life happily and be a useful human, at least for myself. Amen.

Komentar

Postingan TerHot!!

FANGIRLING : ABOUT MIZUKI ITAGAKI

Review Manga : Hikaru no Go (By Yumi Hotta & Takeshi Obata)

Fangirling : Kumpulan Foto-foto Mizuki Itagaki

Review Film : XXX Return of Xander Cage

maapin yakk!!! T.T