feeling unwell 1

i feel like im doing nothing (actually yes). i always in my cozy-box and dont wanna jump off its wall, cause i know it's hard and tiring. but the real reason is im so scared. i scared that i cant do my job very well. im scared that i took a wrong decision, or i make a huge mistake and embarrass myself. so yeah, im here, in my tiny cozy-box that makes me feel safe (but actually no). however, even though its a comfortable place, my heart tells me that there's something not right. it's like there something stuck in my heart, and i always think about it (or sometimes overthink it). so what is that?

ya, i know i musn't here, i have to go. i know if i stay here, i wouldn't be able to make any progress. im stuck. i know its wrong, wrong if i stay here just to escape from reality. but out of that place and face the reality isn't that easy. that's why im here, in this box with the feeling of hesitation while my hand reach out of the box.


(curhat sambil ngelancarin bahasa inggris gw hahahah)
agembul

Komentar

Postingan TerHot!!

FANGIRLING : ABOUT MIZUKI ITAGAKI

Review Manga : Hikaru no Go (By Yumi Hotta & Takeshi Obata)

Fangirling : Kumpulan Foto-foto Mizuki Itagaki

Review Film : XXX Return of Xander Cage

maapin yakk!!! T.T